Relative activity remains on above 60% at pH3.5-5.5
Activity is above 90% after acidic treatment for 4 hours at pH3.0-7.0
Activity is above 80% after heat-treatment for 10 min at T30-55℃.
Chicken, Dog, Fish, Horse, Pig
Less than 8%
Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month Xylanase/Feed Enzymes Xylanase/Poultry feeds
Packaging & Delivery
20KG/BAG 20KG/DRUM 25KG/BAG 25KG/DRUM OR AS CLIENTS DEMAND.
IT CAN LOAD ABOUT 15 MTS PER 20FCL.
21 days after signed contract
Xylanase enzyme for feed additive from China
Xylanase/Feed Enzymes Xylanase/Poultry feeds
Definition of content
One unit of phytase activity (U) is defined as the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 micromole of inorganic phosphorus per minute from 5.0 mmol/L of sodium phytase solution at pH 5.5 and 37 degrees centigrade.
(1) Degrade xylan, reduce the viscosity of chime in intestinal tract.
(2) Breaking down the structure of cell walls and eliminate the anti-nutritional factors, thus improve the digestion efficiency of nutrient substance.
(3) Improve metabolizable energy of feedstuff, lower the cost of feed and improve the quality of feedstuff.
(4) Eliminate inhibition of xylan to endogenous enzyme, prevent compensatory hypertrophy of digestive organ.
(5) Generate a large number of xylo-oligosaccharides, improve the intestinal microflora, to benefit animal health.
Physical and chemical properties for phytase
1.Enzyme preparations belong to protein, non-toxic, harmless to human, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. After touching the product, hands should be washed with warm water and soap.
2. It should avoid the inhalation of mist or dust of enzyme. It should wash with water immediately in case of contact with hands and eyes.
1. Manufacture complex enzyme and feed additives
2. Design the formula of complex enzyme basing on feedstuff
3. Amend the product formula basing on customer's requirement
Customer could choose our existing products or provide us formula you designed.
1. Normal sample will be send out whithin 3-5 days after confirmation with each other.
2. Customized sample or non-normal sample is negotiated basing on customer's requirement and raw materials in stock.
3. Sample expense negotiable
Normal order: 10-20 days
Customized order or non-normal order
Decided after estimated by production department, quality control department and finance department